Litigation Consulting, LTD. & description
Litigation Consulting, LTD.
Legal Nurse Consulting Services
With over 24 years of legal nurse consulting experience, Litigation Consulting, LTD. brings specialized experience to medically related issues of the litigation process, providing services to attorneys and medical experts.
We Specialize In:
Linda Carlton, B.S.N., President and founder of Litigation Consulting, Ltd., has more than 24 years of experience providing critical services to attorneys and medical experts by identifying, organizing, and creating medical chronologies; identifying and evaluating injuries; analyzing causation issues; assisting with the medical portions of discovery responses; and providing medical research regarding standard of care issues.
With a nursing background in medical and surgical intensive care, burn unit and open-heart intensive care, Linda brings broad-based knowledge to the complex issues of medical malpractice, toxic tort, product liability and personal injury litigation.
Linda is trained as a paralegal, and has worked in two law firms as an in-house legal nurse consultant specializing in personal injury and medical malpractice before becoming an independent consultant. Linda and her team of nurses collaborate with attorneys and medical professionals in striving to provide a successful resolution in medical-legal matters.
Litigation Consulting, Ltd. provides environmentally friendly, cost effective services with utilization of secure electronic documents.
Litigation Consulting, LTD. provides legal nurse consulting, medical research, and paralegal services for attorneys and defense experts in the areas of medical malpractice, personal injury and toxic tort litigation.
Our Services Include:
- Case analysis and review
- Identify and obtain pertinent and missing medical records
- Medical record chronologies
- Discovery, deposition and trial support; preparation of tables, deposition questions and trial exhibits
- Medical research
- Opposing expert review and critique
- Deposition review and summaries
- Assess issues of damages and causation relative to liability in medical-legal cases
- Integrity is the foundation of everything we do and must never be compromised.
- Value is created for our clients through superior performance and accountability for results, including costs, schedule, and quality.
- Relationships are our most valued assets.
- Long-Term Results and reputation, not short-term gains, guide our behavior and decisions.
- Customer Satisfaction is achieved by meeting each client's unique objectives.
- Teamwork and collaboration are our primary methods of delivering our services.